There is one thing that can make your life so convenient in the kitchen, and that’s a mixing bowl set. Rather than try to find different bowls that may not be suitable for the task at hand, you can rely on a mixing bowl set that features all different sizes of the same bowl but the same reliable materials.
However, when the time comes to purchase a new mixing bowl set – either because yours is due for retirement or you don’t already have one, you will be overwhelmed with the variety on offer.
There is not only an abundance of styles, sizes, and colors but materials as well. What’s more, what the bowls feature can make all the difference to the task at hand.
Usually, you can select from plastic, glass, metal, ceramic, copper, silicone, and natural materials such as wood, with each material beneficial for one home cook over another. However, stainless steel bowls, such as the set below, appeals to many more home cooks than other materials.
You can then also choose from various sizes and shapes or a mixing bowl set with or without lids. The sky’s the limit, so why not check out these options below to help make your decision a little easier?
Top 10 Best Stianless Steel Mixing Bowl Sets
- 🍎 STYLISH UPSCALE MODERN DESIGN: Stainless steel always looks great, but extra touches like a no-slip silicone coating are both classy and functional.
- 🍎 PROTECT YOUR WORKING SURFACE, WITH THE NON-SLIP BOTTOM COATING: The Mixing bowls has silicon coating, prevents the bowls move during use.
- 🍎 SUITABLE FOR MULTI USE: The Monka Mixing bowls with handles provides perfect 5 different sizes (EXTRA Large bowl: 8QT. Large bowl: 5QT. Medium box: 3QT Small box: 1.7QT. Extra Small box: 0.75QT). for any kitchen work: Use it for: Mix the salads, Serving Snacks or Popcorn, Preparing a cake or pancake mixture, Washing fruits and vegetables, or any other use.
- 🍎 UNLIKE OTHER BOWLS THAT ARE FLIMSY AND EASILY DENT: Each bowl in the Monka cookware set is made of commercial grade stainless steel that designed to resist dents. The 0.22'' (0.56mm) steel is durable and designed to hold up for years no matter what you throw at it. making them an ideal gift for a birthday, Christmas or any other holiday
- 🍎 EASY CLEANUP & STORAGE: Monka is an easy to clean product. The deep bowls can be cleaned with water and soap or in the dishwasher. This stainless-steel shine after every washing & wiping. Reduce trash and protect the environment with this multi-use and eco-friendly product. Monka saves you storage space in your kitchen. It enables to store the bowls one inside the other - 5 IN 1
- With graduating sizes of ¾, 1.5, 3, 4, 5 and 8 quart, the bowl set allows users to be well equipped for serving fruit salads, marinating for the grill, and adding last ingredients for dessert.
- Stainless steel bowls with commercial grade metal that can be used as both baking mixing bowls and serving bowls. These metal bowls won't stain or absorb odors and resist rust for years of durability.
- An easy to grip rounded-lip on the stainless steel bowl set makes handling easier while a generous wide rim allows contents to flow evenly when pouring; flat base stabilizes the silver bowls making mixing all the easier.
- A space saving stackable design helps de-clutter kitchen cupboards while the attractive polished mirror finish on the large mixing bowls adds a luxurious aesthetic.
- This incredible stainless steel mixing bowl set is refrigerator, freezer, and dishwasher safe for quick and easy meal prep and clean up. They'd also make a great gift for Christmas, holidays, housewarmings, and other special occasions!
- 3-Piece Set includes 1.5-quart, 3-quart and 5-quart Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls
- 1.5-quart size ideal for whisking eggs or salad dressings, 3-quart size perfect for use with electric mixers, 5-quart size designed for doubling recipes, tossing salads and serving popcorn
- Stainless steel interiors won't retain odors or colors, white plastic exteriors shield hands from extreme heat
- Non-skid bottoms stabilize Bowls while mixing, even when tilted
- Perfect for chilling and marinating
- Light weight and easy to use, flat base, curved lip.
- Durable mirror finish 8/8 stainless steel construction.
- Heavy duty great for commercial use.
- Sleek and easy to use Design.
- It is dishwasher safe.
- VERSATILE: Perfect for beating and mixing ingredients, storing leftovers or tossing salads
- DURABLE MATERIALS: Made from durable and reliable stainless steel with non-slip silicon flat bottoms and easy-to-grip rolled rims to prevent accidental spills and spinning when mixing
- CLEVER DESIGN: The ingenious nesting design saves you space in your kitchen cupboards while the tightly sealing lids are ideal for storing leftovers
- EASY MEASURING: Includes handy measuring lines on the inside of the bowls for easy measuring of ingredients
- SET OF FIVE: This set of five ensures you always have the right bowl for the job. Includes 1.2, 1.8, 2.3, 3.2 & 5.4 quart
- MIXING BOWLS WITH LIDS These rugged and attractive mixing bowls with lids keep your recipes fresh in the refrigerator, the freezer, when marinating, or when you need serving bowls that keep food warm. The set comes with 5 Qt, 3 Qt, and 1.5 Qt bowls and lids. Blue or Red
- STACKABLE These stackable metal bowls are dishwasher safe, compact, and are designed to be nested for the perfect fit in your kitchen cupboards. The nesting, space saving design is great for smaller kitchens and makes transport a snap. A rolled lip makes pouring easy and precise, preventing spills without the need for a bulky handle.
- NON SLIP BOTTOMS Our non slip silicone bottoms keep your bowls right where you want them. The no slip rubber base combined with a sturdy flat bottom keeps your recipes on the counter when whisking and is safe to use as a double boiler when melting chocolate for baking. All materials are non toxic and BPA free, safe for kids and adults!
- DURABLE More durable than glass mixing bowls or plastic that can stain and retain odors, this top rated stainless steel mixing bowl set is made of premium steel, polished to a luxurious mirror finish on the inside and a fingerprint resistant brushed finish on the outside. This professional grade stainless steel bowl set will never rust and is high quality to last you a lifetime.
- EASY TO USE Colorful, stylish bowls in both red and blue are easy to use, with a lightweight design that features an extra wide rim and functional collar for better grip. Precise etched volume measurements inside the stainless steel bowls help busy bakers measure out big recipes without measuring cups. Great for Pasta bowls.
- 3-piece mixing bowl set includes 1.5-quart, 3-quart, and 5-quart sizes
- Made of durable stainless steel; deep with wide mouth for convenient mixing
- Includes BPA-free plastic lids for storing ingredients or leftovers for later
- Bowls nest together or can be stacked vertically (with lids) for space-saving storage
- Dishwasher-safe bowls; lids should be hand washed only; not for use in microwaves
- Limited time offer price may raise soon-100% Satisfaction guaranteed
- Great mixing bowl high quality mixing bowl set- SEE VIDEO FOR DETAILS
- Greaters fits on the 2 large bowls this set Includes 1-qt., 1.75-qt., 2.25-qt., 3-qt. and 4-qt. with matching lids bowls and covers and three grater discs
- stainless steel mixing bowls Dishwasher-safe
- stainless steel bowl Light weight and easy to use, flat base, curved lip
- Brighten up your kitchen with this set of multicolor stainless steel bowls set! Hues of orange, green, peach or cream, turquoise, and light blue plastic exterior make cooking more fun, The colored mixing bowls come in sizes ¾ , 1 ½, 2 ⅖, 3, and 5 qt sizes for different recipes.
- The steel bowl set includes silicone vacuum lids that ensure airtight storage for food that stays fresh, crisp, and tasty. The clear lids guarantee easy visibility and quick, at a glance identification of contents. An easy open tab enables users to remove the lid without hassle.
- Flat, non-skid silicone bottoms stay put on counter surfaces for metal bowls that won't wobble when mixing, beating and whipping! Rolled rims allow for a comfortable grip, easier control, and seamless pouring of batters, mixes, and dressings.
- This versatile metal mixing bowl set can be used for serving, prepping, and mixing! When users are finished using the serving bowls, they nest inside each other for convenient storage.
- While these nesting bowls are freezer safe, they are great for storing and chilling foods in the fridge. The bowls are hand wash only (not dishwasher safe) This set makes an excellent Christmas, holiday, housewarming, and special occasion gift. For mom, dad, or any of your loved ones.
01. Monka Premium Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls
If you’re tired of putting up with mismatched bowls and low-quality ones that don’t do the job, then it might be time to upgrade to a stainless steel mixing bowl set. This one features commercial grade stainless steel that’s 0.22 inches thick, all the while offering durable non-slip bowl bottoms and a sleek design.
There are five sizes included in the set, they are entirely stackable, and you even get a free recipe book when you buy them. This mixing bowl set is also affordable, durable, and will last the distance. You will be more than impressed when you buy this for the home’s cook.
02. FINEDINE Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls
While a non-matching mixing bowl set is okay if you have just left home or need a lot of bowls, a matching one can make you feel more in control in the kitchen. This one from FINEDINE will also ensure you have every type of dish you need without taking up much room too.
When you buy this mixing bowl set, you receive six commercial grade stainless steel bowls that you can use for any occasion. Whether you’re marinating meat, serving fruit salad, or mixing ingredients for baking, they will be all you need and more.
They resist rust, won’t absorb odor or stain like a plastic mixing bowl set, and they have a flat base so that they will sit flat on your bench. You can also benefit from them being safe for use in a fridge, freezer, and dishwasher while being stackable to take up less room in your kitchen.
Sealing the deal is the price tag – giving you peace of mind that you don’t have to spend the earth to get a quality mixing bowl set. When the time comes to invest in a new mixing bowl set, you won’t be disappointed in the offerings from this one.
03. OXO Good Grips Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set
A quality brand means a lot, especially when it comes to a mixing bowl set. Rather than put up with rusting, thin, and poorly made bowl sets that do nothing but let you down, why not buy one you know will last the distance?
This three-piece set from OXO will put a smile on any home cook’s face. It comes with three bowls, features high-quality and commercial grade stainless steel, and is suitable for a range of tasks as well.
Whether you need a salad bowl or one for popcorn during a movie, this bowl will be of assistance. What’s more, unlike a plastic mixing bowl set, it won’t retain odor or stains.
These bowls also have non-slip bottoms, a plastic outer shell to stop your hands from burning, and they stack easily as well. While they are expensive, you won’t mind paying a little more for quality. Therefore, don’t settle for less than the best when you can have this set from OXO.
04. Dozenegg Standard Weight Mixing Bowls
If you are short on bowls and wouldn’t mind buying a mixing bowl set that matches, then this one from Dozenegg could be a decent option for you. Rather than pay a significant amount of money for a mixing bowl set that only has a few bowls, why not spend less and get more? With this set, you receive six bowls of varying sizes, all of which will offer no end of convenience to the user.
They are lightweight, have flat bases to sit on your kitchen counters with more stability, and even have curved lips. As a result, if you are mixing liquids, you can pour them out without a mess.
They have a sleek and mirrored stainless steel design, are dishwasher-safe, and stack for effortless storage. With a competitive price tag sealing the deal, this mixing bowl set will impress any home cook.
05. ZESPROKA Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls with Lids
Finding a convenient mixing bowl set can be a challenge. Often, they don’t come with lids, and you still need to use measuring jugs to help prepare recipes. However, this mixing bowl set from ZESPROKA is a game changer.
Not only is it a high-quality stainless steel set of six, but it solves all those issues consumers are facing. It comes with a lid for each bowl while also featuring interior measurement marks to help make mealtime a little more convenient.
However, the benefits don’t end there. All the bowls are stackable, feature non-slip bottoms, rolled rims for secure grip, and are safe to put in the fridge.
They also have a sleek and stylish design to stand out from the crowd, while not costing the earth to buy. If you are in the market for a new stainless steel mixing bowl set, set your sights on this one.
06. Fitzroy and Fox Non-Slip Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls with Lids
If you want a mixing bowl set that will both last the distance and is a convenient addition to your kitchen, then this set won’t disappoint. Even though it’s far more affordable than other options on the market, you don’t compromise on quality in the slightest.
When you buy it, you receive three stainless steel bowls with silicone grip rubber bases. They are all stackable, come with lids, and are safe for use in the freezer, refrigerator, and dishwasher.
Each bowl has a stunning mirror polish finish, while also featuring wide rims for easy-grip, a functional collar, and premium steel in a lightweight design.
What’s more, you can choose from either red or blue lids, and all bowls have measurement lines etched into the inside. While they are a little more expensive than a mixing bowl set with more dishes, they are still an affordable and convenient set that you will proudly put in your kitchen.
07. AmazonBasics Stainless Steel 3-piece Mixing Bowl Set
If you don’t want to spend a lot of money on a mixing bowl set, but you still want to get one that’s built to last, then AmazonBasics will cover all bases. As a three-piece mixing bowl set, this set includes the most commonly used bowl sizes for your convenience.
You can toss a salad, whip cream, beat eggs, and more. What’s more, given how durable the stainless steel is, it will last the distance as well.
The bowls are also packed full of convenient features to make life in the kitchen far more convenient. The wide mouths make it easier to pour out liquids, while the BPA-free plastic lids ensure you can keep food covered in the fridge or transit. You can also wash the bowls in the dishwasher, even if you have to clean the lids by hand.
This mixing bowl set also comes with a one-year warranty. As a result, if anything happens to them, you can return them for a new set.
08. Sagler Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls Set
Every cook wants a mixing bowl set that’s functional, but what if you can get one that both gets the job done and looks stylish in the process? That’s what’s on offer with this Sagler stainless steel mixing bowl set. Even though it meets the mark for durability and functionality, it’s also a standout accompaniment to your kitchen.
In this set, you receive five bowls – two of which are large for all kinds of meal preparation requirements. They also all have lids, are dishwasher-safe, and are effortless to use.
Benefit from the flat base, curved lips, and lightweight structure. What’s more, you can make use of the grater discs that sit within the lid, helping to add those final touches to meals.
Whether the price is a factor or not, you will find this competitively priced mixing bowl set from Sagler will be a firm favorite in your household in no time.
09. Svebake Mixing Bowls with Handles
Imagine buying a mixing bowl set that you could use for more than mixing? That’s what’s on offer from Svebake. Even though they are perfect for baking and other meal preparation, you can also use them for shredding, slicing, and grating as well. The grater system is sure to be a welcome convenience in the kitchen.
When you buy this mixing bowl set, you receive three conveniently-sized bowls that will be suitable for all types of cooking. They come with a non-slip base and handle, as well as high-quality and food grade stainless steel.
They also have inner measurements so you can measure quicker, as well as high-quality lids for which you don’t have to pay extra. When the time comes to upgrade your mixing bowl set, you will be glad you purchased this one.
10. FINEDINE Premium Multicolor Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls
If you want to add a splash of color to your kitchen without getting out the paintbrushes, then purchase this mixing bowl set from FINEDINE. Even though it’s going to be a convenient addition given the number of bowls included in the set, it’s also going to add that much-needed color lift too.
Each bowl within this five-piece mixing bowl set is a different color, with the full range consisting of cream, peach, blue, green, and turquoise. The outer shell features these colors, while the interior of the mixing bowl is high-quality stainless steel.
They also have non-skid silicone bases, rolled rims to make pouring liquids far more comfortable, and they are stackable too. Therefore, if you have limited space in your kitchen, you can stack the bowls up like a rainbow effect. The vacuum-tight lids are also convenient, helping you to keep food safe and secure in your fridge or transit.
If you are ready to invest in a mixing bowl set that ticks all the boxes, set your sights on this one from FINEDINE.
Considerations for Purchasing a Mixing Bowl Set
One of the most important factors, when it comes time to buy a new mixing bowl set, is the type of materials you want them to feature. Each material type has its own set of pros and cons.
Glass mixing bowls are some of the most versatile on the market. They won’t affect the taste or quality of your food, and they are also suitable for use in a range of circumstances. For example, you can put them in the microwave, the freezer, and in some cases, the oven.
They are far more temperature-resistant than other mixing bowl set materials on the market, while also not breaking into shards if you drop them. While they can be challenging to use for whisking food, their versatility knows no bounds.
Plastic mixing bowls are some of the most affordable on the market, but they can have their drawbacks. They can melt, be hard to clean as they become scratched, and even take on the color of the food you housed within them as well. What’s more, you can’t use them in the oven, and some aren’t suitable for the microwave either. With some brands, toxins and chemicals are also a problem.
When you decide to buy a mixing bowl set made of metal, you will be impressed with their durability. They are affordable, robust, last a long time, and you can use them inside saucepans for melting chocolate as well. However, they can retain warmth too quickly, take a while to cool down, and whisking can be challenging as it scrapes against the bottom of the bowl. If you are buying to buy a metal mixing bowl set, opt for stainless steel over aluminum.
Ceramic mixing bowls are less versatile than other options on the market, but they are more beautiful if you appreciate that in your kitchen. What’s more, you can often use them in the microwave and oven.
Wood bowls feel and look beautiful and can also enhance mealtime. However, like wood chopping boards, wood bowls can require maintenance.
If the cost of your new mixing bowl set doesn’t play a part in your decision, then you may like to buy copper sets. They look stunning in any kitchen, while also helping to stabilize egg mixtures thanks to the copper components.
Top Bestseller Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Sets
Other Articles You Might Also Like:
Last update on 2019-03-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API