An artificial Christmas tree is a large artificial fir or pine tree made for the sole purpose of being used as a traditional Christmas tree in your home. The oldest artificial Christmas trees were usually wooden, round-shape pyramids or miniature feather-filled trees, often created by German immigrants who came to America. The modern version of this tradition is to have artificial trees shaped like Christmas trees.
As we all know, artificial trees are not necessarily real. They are synthetic materials, but they can also be natural, real trees. We usually hollow them out to have several branches stuck into the top with a tapered end. If you choose to have these, make sure you do not choose ones that are too large, as this could cause them to topple over.
Artificial trees can vary significantly in size, depending on what you want and how big you want it. They can range anywhere between five feet in height to hundreds of feet in bloom.
In the past artificial Christmas trees have been made of the materials used in making real Christmas trees. For example, if you choose a real tree, you will see that the branches have a bark that is a different color than the components that are in the hollowed-out base.
The best thing about an artificial tree is that the branches are completely different, and you can even make your ornaments on them, such as small candles or berries. These decorations are realistic and can look very real, even to people who are not very familiar with artificial trees.
Next time you go shopping for an artificial tree, make sure you get one that will last for many years to come. Get one that will help you out during those cold winter months when your real tree is not making enough snow on its own. Make sure you get a tree that will provide warmth in your home and help making your family happy it for many years to come.
Remember, the more expensive your artificial Christmas tree is, the better it will last, and the longer it will last. The more intricate and elaborate it is, the more expensive the tree is. The same goes for the cheapest Christmas trees; they will break in a short amount of time because they are so simple and cheaply made.
If you are looking for a perfect tree to decorate your home for Christmas, you should consider purchasing an artificial Christmas tree. These will provide years of enjoyment for you and your family.
The 10 Best Christmas Artificial Trees
- Brand: National Tree Company
- Item weight: 8.8 pounds
- Item dimension: 27 x 27 x 72 inches
- Tree type: fir
- Standing height: 5 feet
- Stand: included
- Other features: long & wide tips, like real tree cones, like real snow, foldable & sturdy metal stand, easy to assemble, fire-resistant PVC
- Brand: Hrabn
- Item weight: 7.13 pounds
- Item dimension: 24.4 x 23.4 x 4.3 inches
- Material: Metal, PVC, Rubber
- Standing height: 6 feet
- Stand: included
- Other features: 10 LED lights on the top, 304 LED color lights for whole body, the foldable design, 18 flash modes
- Brand: MACTING
- Item weight: 2.38 pounds
- Item dimension: 60 x 9.6 x 60 inches
- Material: Silver, Plastic, Metal
- Standing height: 5 feet, 6 feet
- Other features: easy to set up and store, perfect for Christmas party or home decoration, collapsible, strong and durable, shiny bling sequins, 10 different colors
- Brand: KI Store
- Item weight: 17.81 pounds
- Item dimension: 31 x 15.5 x 10.6 inches
- Material: PVC, Cotton, Copper, Burlap, Metal, Bronze, Plastic
- Standing height: 6ft / 7ft
- Included: green artificial tree, LED copper wire string lights, wide burlap, wired ribbon, single cotton stems, wood ornaments, berry picks, large snowflakes, pine cone, wooden bar, Christmas balls
Other Top 5 Christmas Trees We Also Recommend
Last update on 2020-12-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API